Permit Applications

All permit applications require payment at the time of submission. At this time, we are only able to accept checks or cash.
Application / Permit
Construct a New House Residential Zoning Permit
Construct or Alter a Residential Addition or Attached Garage Residential Zoning Permit
Construct or Alter a Residential Deck Residential Zoning Permit
Install or Alter a Swimming Pool Swimming Pool Permit
Construct or Alter a Shed or Detached Garage Accessory Structure Permit
Install a Propane Tank Accessory Structure Permit
Install or Replace a Fence or Retaining Wall Fence Permit
Remodel the Exterior of a Commercial Building Commercial/Industrial Zoning Permit
Occupy a Commercial Building or Space Certificate of Use Compliance
Install or Alter / Replace a Sign Permanent Sign Permit
Conduct Temporary or Outdoor Sales or Farmer’s Market Sales Outdoor Sales / Temporary Sales Permit (PDF)
Demolish a Building Over 1,000 Square Feet Demolition Permit

Additional Permit Applications