How do I contest a citation?
If you receive a citation and feel you want to contest the charge, you must contest it in court. Beavercreek falls under the venue of the Fairborn-Beavercreek Municipal Court, which is a joint court for both communities.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I call 9-1-1 by mistake?
2. How do I request a copy of a police report?
3. How can I dispose of old or unwanted medications?
4. How do I send an anonymous tip about possible criminal activity or other crime tips?
5. How do I make a public records request or request for a background check?
6. Where can I get my fingerprints taken?
7. How do I pay a parking ticket?
8. How do I contest a citation?
9. Can I make a report without calling the police department?
10. How do I make a complaint, comment or compliment about an officer?
11. How do I request a vacation house check?
12. How do I request a street blockage permit?
13. Do you offer child car seat checks?