- Start at 6 p.m.
- Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month. If the regular meeting falls on a holiday, the meeting will be held the following Tuesday. In December the only meeting is the 2nd Monday.
- Televised and available for viewing live or on demand.
- Start at 5 p.m.
- Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Work Sessions are note recorded in any fashion.
Council Meetings are held at: City Hall, 1368 Research Park Drive, 2nd Floor unless otherwise stated.
Meetings are open to the public.
Additional meetings may be held as needed and as well as being canceled due to lack of agenda items.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas for regular City Council meetings are approved by the Mayor the Friday before the next meetings. Minutes are available following Council approval.
The City Charter establishes a Council-Manager form of government with an elected City Council composed of a Mayor and 6 Council Members, which exercises legislative authority over the governing of the municipality.
The Council Members are elected at-large to 4-year revolving terms of office. The council candidate receiving the most popular votes in each municipal election serves as vice-mayor for two years until the next election and as a Council Member for the remaining two years of office. The election for Mayor is elected every four years (odd year).
Current members are:
- Bob Stone, Mayor Active Term January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2023
- Don Adams, Vice Mayor Term as Vice Mayor: January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2021 Active Term: January 1, 2020 - December 1, 2023
- Pete Bales Active Term: January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2023
- Joanna Garcia Active Term: January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2021 (Vice Mayor: January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2021
- Charles Curran Active Term: January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2021
- Glen Duerr Active Term: May 5, 2020 - December 31, 2021
- Tiffany Schwartz Active Term: February 14, 2020 - December 31, 2021
A City Manager is appointed by the City Council to direct and manage the municipal organization and services, and to advise and assist the council.