Please note that Report a Concern addresses, in a timely manner, a wide variety of requests and concerns ranging from potholes to drainage and traffic light issues. Comments or concerns reported via RequestTracker are addressed during normal business hours.

RequestTracker is not designed as a means to report a crime or criminal activity. If you feel you are the victim of a crime or want to file a police report, you can either call the police non-emergency number at 937-426-1225 or utilize coplogic, the online police reporting system. You may also commend a police department employee, file a complaint or report a concern, such as excessive speed in a neighborhood, through coplogic. To report a police emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Engineering 2 Forms
General Request or Concern 1 Forms
Parks & Recreation 2 Forms
Private Property Maintenance 1 Forms
Street Maintenance 4 Forms