“Shall the Charter of the Municipality of Beavercreek, Ohio be amended by:
- Revising Section 4.02 to allow a member of City Council elected to the office of mayor during his or her second term as a council member to serve the full term as mayor, not to exceed ten total years served as council member and mayor combined.
- Revising Section 5.03 to reduce the number of readings required for City Council to pass an ordinance from three (3) readings to two (2) readings.
- Revising Section 6.01 to require the affirmative vote of five (5) members of City Council to appoint a City Manager.
- Revising Section 6.03 to require the affirmative vote of five (5) members of City Council to remove a City Manager.
- Revising Section 9.02 to allow a board or commission member to be appointed to more than one board or commission of the City.