On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, the Greene County Public Health Commissioner issued an order that allows the reopening of golf courses as an outdoor recreation opportunity with specified guidelines and restrictions, effective Friday, April 10, 2020. The Beavercreek Golf Club course will re-open with the guidelines and restrictions on Friday, April 10, 2020.
The health and safety of our employees, residents and community is our highest priority. We will take precautionary steps and make the required service adjustments in response to the latest Greene County Public Health order. The Beavercreek Golf Club will provide a service to the community that is consistent with the Governor’s encouragement to spend time outdoors. We are committed to doing so in a way that prevents the spread of the COVID-19 virus and illness, and abides by the social distancing protocols limiting person- to-person contact.
We have made the following changes to operations in an effort to protect our community and is consistent with the Greene County Public Health order:
- Payments will be limited to debit & credit cards only. Prepayment over the phone when making a tee time is strongly encouraged, Phone: (937) 320-0742.
- Golfers will be able to check in and pay for their tee times at the front desk just inside the Clubhouse front entrance. Tape has been placed every 6 feet to observe social distancing while checking in.
- Patrons will be able to swipe their own credit cards limiting contact. Golfers will only be allowed to enter the vestibule area for a quick and brief transaction with staff for payment.
- Other limited access will be for Clubhouse vestibule restrooms.
- Golf carts should not carry more than one person at a time unless riders are from the same household; and will be disinfected after each use.
- Tee Times will be set at 10 minute intervals for increased spacing between groups. If need be, times may be spaced out further based on play.
- Golfers will not be paired with other players, for example; if you reserve a tee time for 2 golfers, you will remain a two-some. No more than 4 players per group maintaining proper social distancing at all times.
- All flag sticks will remain in the hole at all times. A device will be positioned in the hole to keep the ball above the ground.
- All golf rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Golf course restrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- The driving range and putting green will remain temporarily closed.
- Packaged snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
- Hours of operation will be as follows: First available tee time is 9:00 am and the last tee time will be 6:00pm. Hours of operations will be adjusted as the “Stay at Home Order” changes or other orders become effective.
We need help from our customers to ensure rules are followed and proper social distancing is maintained. Your cooperation helps us keep our patrons and our staff healthy and our golf course operational.
Please do not visit Beavercreek Golf Club if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness. We will continue to gather information and work closely with Greene County Public Health to maintain the safety and well-being of our residents and golfing patrons. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions, please contact Steven Klick, PGA Director of Operations at email@example.com or (937) 320-0742 Ext: 182.
GREENE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER